With Thanksgiving coming very soon, here are your traditional cranberries in a fluff!
12 oz. fresh cranberries
3/4 c. sugar
8 oz. crushed pineapple, drained
1c. sliced red or green grapes
1c. chopped pecans or walnuts
1 c. small marshmallows or more if you desire
6 oz. cool whip or one pint whipped cream (whipped)
1. Chop cranberries in a food processor
2. Add sugar
3. Cover and place in refrigerator overnight
4. Add pineapple, grapes, and pecans or walnuts to cranberry mixture and mix together
5. Add small marshmallows to above mixture
6. Add cool whip or whipped cream and fold mixture together until thoroughly mixed
7. Serve immediately or cover and store in refrigerator
Etc. – This cranberry fluff recipe is a sweet and tart mix. The walnuts/pecans add some crunch to this salad. It can be served as a side or as a dessert. This recipe will add a lot to your holiday meals.